The site uses various algorithms and automated programs to determine if an ad breaks regulations and limits. It is advisable to delete it instead of edit the old post. Because when you post a new one, it will appear on the top of Craigslist page.
When you edit the old post, it appears where it was originally intended. By following way, you may come to know whether Craigslist post is ghosted:
- Go to www.Craigslist.org main page and choose “Post to Classified”. Post ad in usual manner by choosing city and appropriate section for item. Make an advertisement by giving attractive title, contact information, images and brief description about product. After filling all gaps, submit by pressing “Submit” option.
- After that open your email account and check a mail received from Craigslist containing a link of your classified. Click on “Edit” button if you want rectify any detail and press “Publish” button if you are satisfied with your post.
- Now wait for fifteen minutes as it takes that much time to post on Craigslist. It may take long time say one hour. So it is better to wait till that time.
- After waiting specified time, visit the particular section in which you have posted your ad. If you cannot find your ad and also not received an email that your post has been flagged for violation of the Craigslist terms of service, your ad has likely been ghosted.
- why are my ads being ghosted on craigslist
- craigslist ad ghosted. how to fix/ algorithm
- how to not get ghosted
- craigslist ghosting how to fix 2013/ solution
- what does it mean to be ghosted