Know How the Craigslist Phone Verification Working to Pass this Easy

This website provides online transaction with stuffs. Users generally prefer it with valid Craigslist account. But many of users come across with the problem of phone number verification. The site does not accept a VOIP or other internet-based phone number.

The site has make this contact process some tricky. Many people use online contact form which never answer back. Here we have provided steps with Craigslist contact information which makes easy to operate in no time.

Cragislist.com Contact Info:

Toll Free Number: 1-800-664-0633
Phone Number: 415-566-6394 or 408-988-6395
Fax: 415-504-6394
President's email address: jim@craigslist.org
Mailing Address:
1381 9th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122

Step by Step Guide:
  1. For phone verification, you should call Craigslist phone number given above. The automated system will transfer your call to service representative (rep). You can call on any of provided numbers.
  2. The person will receive your call and listen your problem. As this problem is common to all, he already prepares to guide you manually.
  3. You may have to call back from your phone number rep requires to get your caller ID. Now your phone number will be verified and connected automatically with the email address and Craigslist account that was denied verification through the online process.
  4. After completion if verification process, you can login into Craigslist account immediately and post your advertisements.
  5. If anyone has more than one Craigslist i.e. one for personal use and other for business use, he needs to call again from second number. You have to call from each phone number for verification process.

Incoming Searching Terms and Tags:
  • craigslist phone verification bypass/ prepaid/ voip
  • phone verification google voice/ workaround 2013
  • craigslist phone verification not working

34 Comments

• July 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM | Permalink

This does not work! They now state on their outgoing message that you need to go through their website for technical support. Basically, that just means, "Haha, you'll never get verified!"

• July 29, 2013 at 1:06 AM | Permalink

https://post.craigslist.org/k/dpmDRxv44hGmCqLN-uFJ2g/J6fi joint to earn $ by posting add but how earn it. i need a costumer ticket by delar. per live post i take $0.10 every city in hol world per day at list 10000 post with live and renew free. please contract me Email: rvdrubel@gmail.comTT?s=preview i joint to earn $ by posting add but how earn it. i need a costumer ticket by delar. per live post i take $0.10 every city in hol world per day at list 10000 post with live and renew free. please contract me Email: rvdrubel@gmail.com

• July 29, 2013 at 1:11 AM | Permalink

• July 30, 2013 at 6:28 PM | Permalink

thanks for the tips! I've been busting my butt all day trying to figure out how to get around phone verification because for some reason, craigslist keeps questioning my ads. hopefully I can use these tips along with my google voice to help my business http://www.vlsteam.com/IR-sierraj.html

• September 14, 2013 at 3:58 AM | Permalink

After all I got this interesting article, this is my hobby to surf on internet for various subjects. I notice this, only professional bloggers maintain quality of content. I am redirected here from delete craigslist account web page.

• October 2, 2013 at 10:37 PM | Permalink

Get step by step explanation on Sign in trouble shooting and fix Login problems at the time of using various online services. Learn how to collect user information and new password after forget one. - Sign In

• October 23, 2013 at 11:19 PM | Permalink

Anyone can come into your life and say how much they love you. It takes someone really special to stay in your life and show how much they love you.
    -Ezcardinfo.com login

• October 24, 2013 at 3:00 AM | Permalink

Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, etc…
    -Portail Orange

• October 29, 2013 at 9:37 PM | Permalink

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
    rabobank.nl internetbankieren

• October 30, 2013 at 12:36 AM | Permalink

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
    rabobank.nl internetbankieren

• November 23, 2013 at 12:52 AM | Permalink

Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but don’t quit.
    Mijn Ing Inloggen

• November 24, 2013 at 8:02 PM | Permalink

Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down.
    Ing Inloggen

• November 27, 2013 at 12:32 AM | Permalink

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."
    Mijn Randstad Inloggen

• November 28, 2013 at 9:02 PM | Permalink

“You think of yourself
    as a citizen of the universe.
    You think you belong
    to this world of dust and matter.
    Out of this dust
    you have created a personal image,
    and have forgotten
    about the essence of your true origin”
    Mijn UWV Werkmap

• November 29, 2013 at 1:04 AM | Permalink

“Oh, come with old Khayyàm, and leave the Wise
    To talk; one thing is certain, that Life flies;
    One thing is certain, and the Rest is Lies;
    The Flower that once has blown forever dies.”
    Mijn UWV Werkmap

• December 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM | Permalink

And wishes, truly wishes, that she could say the same herself. Because hurting herself would be so much easier.
    Abnamro Inloggen

• December 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM | Permalink

Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.
    Abnamro Telebankieren

• December 3, 2013 at 1:52 AM | Permalink

To know a species, look at its fears. To know yourself, look at your fears. Fear in itself is not important, but fear stands there and points you in the direction of things that are important. Don't be afraid of your fears, they're not there to scare you; they're there to let you know that something is worth it.
    -UPC WiFiModem

• December 4, 2013 at 9:15 PM | Permalink

It is a sad fact that 20% of marriages in this country end in divorce. But hey, the remaining end in death. You could be one of the lucky ones.
    -Inloggen op Facebook.nl

• December 4, 2013 at 11:55 PM | Permalink

Is there anything more awkward than when you are singing along to a song on youtube and the music stops loading.
    -Inloggen op Facebook.nl

• December 6, 2013 at 2:51 AM | Permalink

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
    -DailyMail Rewards

• December 6, 2013 at 4:51 AM | Permalink

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -DailyMail Rewards

• December 9, 2013 at 3:14 AM | Permalink

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    -Ignou HallTicket

• December 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM | Permalink

Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation.
    -Ignou HallTicket

• December 11, 2013 at 12:53 AM | Permalink

Love does not need a reason. Pure love will come from the heart without reason and it’ll stay every season.
    -Groupon-nl

• December 11, 2013 at 3:16 AM | Permalink

-Groupon-nl

• December 12, 2013 at 8:26 PM | Permalink

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Geico-com

• December 12, 2013 at 10:55 PM | Permalink

-Geico-com

• December 14, 2013 at 2:25 AM | Permalink

Kafi hai husn dil ko behlane ke liye,
    mohabbat karlo dil ko dukhane ke liye,
    chahe bhale paray ghum se vasta,
    ek hum jaisa dost rakhna sab ghamon ko bhulanay k liye
    -sms-messages

• December 15, 2013 at 8:01 PM | Permalink

When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
    when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
    when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
    and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
    then you are in deep trouble my friend... you are in what they call, "love".
    -sms-messages

• December 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM | Permalink

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.
    -Sms140word

• December 17, 2013 at 1:56 AM | Permalink

Do not educate your children to be rich,
    Educate them to be happy.
    So when they grow up,
    they will know the value of things,
    not the price. !!
    -Sms140word

• December 18, 2013 at 7:50 PM | Permalink

I think the girl who is able to earn her own living and pay her own way should be as happy as anybody on earth. The sense of independence and security is very sweet.
    -Hotmail SignInZoeken

• December 18, 2013 at 10:19 PM | Permalink

A good job is more than just a paycheck. A good job fosters independence and discipline, and contributes to the health of the community. A good job is a means to provide for the health and welfare of your family, to own a home, and save for retirement.
    -Hotmail SignInZoeken