Is it possible to delete my craigslist account?Delete my craigslist account: This is one of the successful websites for free advertisement. To post an advertisement, one needs to register with the Craigslist. A person can create a user account and contact to a community as well as take advantage of part-time income by doing the selling and buying stuff.
Another advantage of creating an account is that you will be able to manage advertisements better. It is not necessary that you wish to continue your Craigslist account. It may happen that you want to delete current account and switched to a new account. To delete a current account, there are few steps that user has to follow.
Way to Deactivate a Craigslist AccountIt has provided a straightforward procedure for deactivating a Craigslist account:
- Craigslist automatically deactivates the account if there is no transaction for several months to the account. If anyone does not open his account for a couple of months, it will be automatically deactivated.
- The simplest way to deactivate the account is not to do anything. Just rest your account for few months, it will be automatically deactivated. But it is not advisable.
- The best and advisable way to deactivate the account is to send the request for deactivation. You can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to delete an account on Craigslist. Provide a valid reason why you want to delete an account. For a deleting account, you must have a valid reason of deactivation.
- Craigslist will give a response to your request. Wait until you received a confirmation mail. If your account is deleted, you will receive a confirmation message. Proceed to next step after deletion of Craigslist account.
- If you have more than one Craigslist account and you do not have much usage, just delete them.
- You can even re-register on craigslist after deletion of an old account.
- How to reactivate craigslist account?
- is it possible to delete my craigslist account
- how long does it take for a craigslist account to expire?