How to Sell My Business Online on CraigslistSometimes you have to sell your business for particular reasons. There are so many methods to sell your business either by networking with other business owners or hiring a consultant or asking to interested competitor. The other fastest way is to put business details online for selling. Craigslist is a site where you can do it simply. Put your business details on the site and get maximum inquiries.
The following are simple steps to sell business online:
- It is advisable to open a Craigslist account when you to post more business ads. For that, go to the main page of Craigslist and enter your business email address for registration. Login to email and click on appropriate links.
- After that, accept agreement and type verification words. The system will call you for authorization code after providing valid phone number. It is necessary for account posting.
- You should now choose a city for your business. Choose a large metropolitan area to reach the largest population.
- Put your classified in “For Sale” title under "Business” option. Select "Post" in the upper right-hand corner of the page to post an ad.
- Post should be short but effective with attractive title. For example, if you are selling a beauty parlor business, you could title it “Beauty Parlor business for Sale---50 Regular Customers".
- Describe your business and yourself. Also mention why you are selling your business and from how long time you have been this business. Describe details of business such as location, customer contacts, expertise, business knowledge and assets with business.
- If you wish, you can mention negotiable selling prize also. Putting a photo of business location, wrench more buyers.
- Provide phone number so that you can quickly contact with buyers. You may put email ID if maintain privacy.
- Marketing Your Business on Craigslist
- Advertising my Business online
- How to sell a business