How to Stop Ghosting on Craigslist?Ghosting on Craigslist how to fix it: When your advertisement does not appear on Craigslist category page, it may be ghosted. It can appear when you enter URL, manually to the browser. There are so many reasons for it. If anyone uses same IP address, duplicating content or numerous external links or images on the particular ad in an excessive way, it may be ghosted.
It is advisable to delete it rather than editing the old one. Because when you post a new one, it will appear on the top of Craigslist page. When you edit the old post, it appears where it was originally intended. The following steps help to get un-ghosted:
- When you are ghosted, Craigslist will send you an email for confirmation. Check the email and click on “Edit” link. The page will open in which you will able to find a link to edit or delete the advertisement.
- If you want to edit the advertisement, follow the “Edit” link provided in an email account and click on “Edit” button. If you do not want that ad, click on “Delete” option.
- After that, you should go to the main page of the website to create a new post. The title of the classified should be descriptive and minimum. Caps, special characters or catch-phrases may flag your post automatically.
- You should avoid multiple listing of cities.
- It is advisable not to use typical words from previous classified. If you are editing the previous ad, remove all links and external images from your postings. If you continue them in using, it might get ghosted.
- If it is required to upload an image, use Craigslist hosted images. After that submit the new advertisement and save current changes you made recently.
- Wait for 15 minutes and refresh the category page. The page will now show new posting.
- how to avoid getting ghosted on craigslist
- how long does ghosting on craigslist last
- how to stop ghosting on craigslist
- why are my ads being Ghosted on craigslist
- ghosting on craigslist how to fix it