How to Sell Items on Craigslist
- Go to Craigslist.org and open main page. Here, click on "Post to Classifieds" link and select suitable link as per your item. You can choose “Housing” for property, rent/ sell or “Services” for repairing or labour, “Jobs” for getting or posting jobs.
- You should select “For Sale” option to sale your items. By clicking on it, a page will open with sub category. Choose appropriate option and click on it.
- A screen will open with ad post showing title, posting description and contact details. Fill a gap of “Title” by giving attractive title. Type price (optional) and give location. Describe all details in “posting description” space.
- To give enchanting look, upload image of item. You can upload up to four pics. Take front pose with one or two close-ups. It is not compulsory to add it but buyers are more likely to call about your items and skip over posts that don’t have any pictures.
- The best time to post advertisement is day time. Generally people open Craigslist in free time during their work. Upload posting in morning so that more and more people can get benefit to visit your add.
- View thoroughly that you haven’t missing any detail. If you satisfy with ad, click on “Submit” button. Craigslist will send you a mail linked with post. Open your account and review. To make any changes, press “Edit” key and then “Publish”.
- The site will post ad in few minutes.